Take these tips for entrepreneur goal planning and new resolutions and commit to be consistent. Make them realistic where you can complete them all year long.
Research shows that 50% of people have abandoned the goals they set at the beginning of the year. Discover ways to re-assess your goals and start fresh with setting attainable ones! Find the activities that are realistic that you can use and apply everyday.
Here is a book that I read over the holidays that really inspired me with these goals:
Leadership is Learning to Live – Tips for Entrepreneur Goal Planning
Learning life through leadership can be enlightening when you read, “Life Is Tremendous” by Charlie Jones.
Be engaged, focus, and on fire. But how do you do this all the time?
Three tips for entrepreneur goal planning:
1. You must be learning to say something positive to everybody all the time.
Now recently I just was hacked out of my skype account. Do you think I was wanting to say something positive to the one that did this to me?
2. Be learning to see something positive in eerything that happens.
3. You must be learning to See It Big and Keep It Simple.
My favorite saying is KISS – Keep it stupid simple. This book as a whole new example that really shows how one can really see it big, and simple enough that it really makes you think. How can I do that? Why didn’t I think of that? That really worked?
I enjoy his seven laws of leadership that helps you refocus on your output to others.
Here is a brief summary of what I learned in applying these tips for entrepreneur goal planning:
1. Learning to get excited about your work. If you aren’t excited about your work, then you can’t show others to get excited too. What a powerful trait as being a powerful leader.
2. Use or Lose – If you don’t use it, you lose it. Show whether you have loyalty or discipline.
3. Production to perfection – If you major in perfection, you’ll produce a little more than dreams. But production will teach you a little about perfection in daily living. I see the long term of just making something as production. Whether it’s perfect or not is not really my focus.
4. Give to Get – If you give, you’ll get. But don’t bet on it. Learn to give whether you get anything or not. This makes you practice that it is more important to give than it is to receive.
5. Exposure to Experience. There are no short cuts to getting exposure or having experience. One thing a person just has to go through in order to use this law. It’s a tough road, but one that has to be taken.
6. Flexible Planning. I like how they explained that when you plan, plan for the worst. If you can plan for everything that goes wrong, then when it goes right, you are ready. Don’t be surprised if everything does go right. At least you know and have analyzed what could go wrong. So be flexible in your planning as nothing comes out to exactly how you plan your events or life.
7. Motivated to Motivating. Work as hard as you can, get as much as you can, give as much as you can. This can really show as an example to others if you show your motivation in the actions you do in your work throughout these simple tips for entrepreneur goal planning.
Are you using these laws to show leadership in your life?
It really points out the personality that you have to put out to others in order to get people to pay attention and follow what you are doing. Apply these tips for entrepreneur goal planning to be successful in your business by subscribing to this blog and getting see exactly what it takes for real long term residual income.